Learning and handling the Operation & Customer Service of air freight or sea Freight
Learning and handling the Operation & Customer Service of air freight or sea Freight, such as:
- Day-to-day handling of import and export shipments or project related
- Coordination of client-specific local handling and documentation
- Preparing/obtaining required shipping documentation
- Other responsibilities given by the Branch manager.
- At least 1 year experience in forwarding company and other related work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Good Swedish and English both speak/written.
- Good communication and organization skill, being initiative and careful, can work independently and under pressure.
Premiere Logistics (Sweden) AB is the major office of the Premiere Group. Since 2010, Premiere Group has now already set up 18 branch offices worldwide. We have 9 offices in mainland China and 9 other sites, such as Sweden, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Malaysia. Premiere Group objective is to provide convenient services and tailor-made solutions to customers and partners both with comprehensive and widespread network. Its services include airfreight, sea freight, project cargo, inland transportation, custom clearance, and warehousing. After over 10 years of development, Premiere Group has become a specialist in integrated logistics and a modern logistics enterprise.
Ps: If you are interested, pls send you English CV To firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply for "Customer Service" dahdhawd
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.