HansaWorld, a global ERP and CRM business software vendor, is seeking to employ a technical Product Manager to be based in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Do you have experience in a technical role inside IT? Are you a good communicator and have experience with international contacts? Do you have an interest in IT and like to work with the newest technologies? At HansaWorld you get a chance to take the next step in your career and develop in the role as a Technical Product Manager.
The Technical Product Manager is responsible for the technical aspects of cloud nodes, server setup, software testing and other technical aspects of our system. We offer superb training and career development opportunities with a friendly and dynamic environment. HansaWorld provides the chance to learn various skills from both a technical and business point of view, and be part of a team working on the latest IT projects and technologies.
Job Description and Tasks:
‣ Handling technical aspects of Cloud nodes for cloud based software
‣ Monitoring existing cloud nodes and log files for troubleshooting
‣ Liaise with Development on security testing of our system
‣ Assisting with automation of processes regarding cloud node and server setup
‣ Creating documentation and technical white papers for customers and business partners
‣ Conduct quality assurance (software testing)
‣ Write specifications for necessary modifications
‣ Maintain downloadable program versions online
‣ Be the main point of contact for all product-related issues
‣ Do active market and industry research to keep up with the industry’s development
‣ Strong ability to execute tasks according to instructions and documentation
‣ Excellent communication skills
‣ Strong planning, organisational, and problem solving skills
‣ Linux server administration knowledge
‣ Eager to learn and take responsibility
‣ Education in Information Technology / Computer science, Engineering or a related subject
‣ Fluent in English both verbal and written
‣ 2 years of IT experience or work experience with similar tasks
‣ Availability to travel one week per month
The Product Manager reports directly to the Development Manager and to other HQ staff when required.
‣ Opportunity to travel internationally.
‣ Potential for rapid professional development.
‣ Work as part of a diverse international team.
‣ Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
Please send your detailed resume in English to: email@example.com
By submitting your application to us you agree to HansaWorld Careers Data Processing and Anti-discrimination policy available at www.hansaworld.com/careerpolicy and give consent provided thereof.
Apply for Technical Product Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.