We are looking for two CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALISTS, multilingual in Scandinavian languages, to join our team in Sweden. Position is based in Stockholm (Helsinki or Oslo is also a possibility).
Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone and remote support to customers within the region. Our team provides first line support in system and instrument related questions as well as support for assay and application troubleshooting.
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
Educational background and Work Experience
- Bachelors / Masters or Engineering degree in life sciences or medical / biotechnology
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically lab staff
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Has great attention to detail and accuracy in what they do and takes pride in delivering high-quality results
- Team oriented with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to escalate when necessary
- Strong experience in use of analytical tools and software
- Fluent in Swedish and Finnish (combination of Swedish/Finnish and another Scandinavian language will also be evaluated)
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective. We are in the business of advancement, both in health solutions and in the lives and careers of our employees. Our work across the world and in many areas of healthcare provides a rich environment for our employees to explore career paths, interests and opportunities.
How to apply?
If you are appealed by Abbott, looking for a job with meaning and recognize yourself in the outlined profile, please make your interest known. You can apply via the 'Apply' button with your resume and letter of application.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments referring this job profile to Meltem Cakir, firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions please contact the Hiring Manager, Laura Repsaite via M: +47 94 88 20 02 or email@example.com
Learn more at www.abbottcareers.com
An equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled), Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-time, Sweden, Solna, Customer Service Specialist, Technical Support Agent, Engineer.